Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day Seven

I'm glad we got almost everything done today (Yay, A good day for once!)

Okay, this time when we glued on the rotor and rotor disk, they didn't screw up, and I'm happy. WE also got this awesome fountain, where we're going to pour water in the bottom of the bucket and the water shoots up from the fountain. The water will hit the spoons and make them rotate and make electricity! We tested it, and it worked very good! It sprayed water outside the bucket sometimes, but it spun really fast and it worked. Though the bad thing is that some of our spoons broke. Easily fixed. I believe Connor was working on it before we went to Art.

Me and Dylan we painting the tri-fold. We finished painting it, BUT it looked absolutely, horribly sloppy. We were thinking qabout it, and decided to get a new tri-fold (thanks to Ms.Lopaz). We started pasting the pictures on our new tri-fold, and we finished that. I volunteered to take it home and work on it. All I need to do is type some things up and paste them on the board. Hopefully that won't be too hard.

I'm glad we got a lot done today. Tomorrow we'll start practicing presentation.

No comments: