Friday, May 16, 2008

Day Four

I still think it's sad because we didn't finish our project today. I'm happy that Ms.Lopaz extended the deadline though. :)

So Mr.Clay had to glue on the wires again because something was wrong with them. I think he said we coiled them weirdly...

Anyways, Kristoff and Connor made a new rotor today. Instead of using the cork. we decided to take a hub, stick short sticks into all twelve holes that it had, and glued spoon heads onto the sticks. It turned out well, but we're still working on it.

We also got to drilling both holes on both sides of the bucket we're using. The holes at there so we can stick a long stick through the bucket and put our rotor and rotor disk and stator disk on it. Honestly, we didn't get that far at all.

We also didn't do ANYTHING to our board. I sorta just took it out so we can work on it, but we couldn't do anything because we had, well, nothing.

That's pretty much it. We didn't get that far, though William was working on information for our tri-fold. Dylan and Bhargav were absent, so that gave a great disadvantage also.

No comments: